четверг, 14 ноября 2013 г.

How To Triple Boot Mac OS X, Windows + Linux On A PC


Alright, so you may have seen my recent video which showed Windows 7, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and Ubuntu 11.10 running in a Triple boot system on a PC. This is the followup video that I promised which is going to show you how you can achieve the same, the easiest way possible. Should you run into any difficulty, or just for reference, you should follow the guide I wrote below for reference, as anything you do incorrectly could make you have to start all over again. Remember to subscribe, and comment if you have any problems, I'll do my best to help you!
You can see the full tutorial here: http://adf.ly/5bksw

Похожие новости:

Windows 7 For Beginners Part 2

Как создать образ ISO (загрузочный Windows 7 и любой другой)

Лицензионный образ Windows 7

COMO FORMATEAR UNA PC E INSTALAR WINDOWS 7 DESDE CERO

Make Windows 7 bootable DVD with ImgBurn

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий